How To Help Your Kids Buy A Home If They Are Going To College

How To Help Your Kids Buy A Home If They Are Going To College
Posted Wednesday April 4, 2012 in Low Down Payment Mortgages

What options do I have to help my college bound son or daughter purchase a home while they are in school and not working? Option 1:  The son/daughter would be the primary borrower with parents co-signing (using the parent’s income to qualify) on an FHA loan. (This is also commonly referred to as a kiddie…
  • David Krushinsky

    David Krushinsky

    NMLS# 202115

  • What's Your Property Worth?

    Find Out Now!
    David Krushinsky


    (602) 456-2195 Email Us

    Thanks again for choosing DK Home Loans!


    Get in Touch

    Contact David Krushinsky

    David Krushinsky

    8282 W Cactus Rd, Ste. E146
    Peoria, Arizona 85381
    (602) 456-2195
    NMLS# 202115
    • Zillow

    Send an Email

    X David Krushinsky

    If you have any immediate questions or concerns don't hesitate to give us a call @ (602) 456-2195


    I agree to the following terms & conditions

    I hereby certify that the information given in my submission is complete and correct and is given for the purpose of potentially obtaining a mortgage loan and/or financial services applied for.