Understanding FICO Scoring & Managing Credit
This class will cover:
- Overview of Credit Market & Structure of Credit Reporting Agencies (CRA’s)
- What Makes Up A Good FICO Score
- How to Use and Understand the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- New Developments in Credit Markets and FICO Scoring
- How Lenders Apply the FICO Model for Both FHA and Conventional Loans
- Factors That Affect a FICO Score
- And Much, Much More!!!
Date: Tuesday, January 11th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Location: Keller Williams Arizona Realty 9500 E. Ironwood Square Dr., Ste 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
RSVP to Kristen: 480-339-1576 or email@example.com with your name, company, phone & email.
Continuing Education Credit Hours Offered by Arizona Academy of Real Estate 10207 North Scottsdale Road • Scottsdale, AZ 85253 AZRE License #S05-0009 • 480-991-0182 Instructor is David Krushinsky, Mortgage Consultant for AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.Questions? Contact David Krushinsky Today!