Planning on selling soon? I’m sure you know that kitchens and bathrooms are a great target for your makeover dollars, but they also are the most expensive places to renovate. If you have just a little cash but want to make a major impact, step outside and check out the view from the curb.
1. Let your front door make a good first impression.
2. Keep your plants looking pristine.
3. Plant more plants.
4. Create easy access to your door.
5. Make sure your address is easy to spot.
6. Light it up.
7. Get a distinctive mailbox.Questions? Contact David Krushinsky Today!